2022-23 EIPS Annual Feedback Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2022-23 EIPS Annual Feedback Survey: For Parents and Caregivers conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan: 2022-26 (Year 1).
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 2,709 responses from parents and caregivers across the Division.
The survey results for James Mowat Elementary have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
- Demonstrating growth in numeracy and literacy
- Students are encouraged to do their best
- Satisfaction with the quality of teaching
Opportunities for growth:
- Physical condition of the school
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.